Information on the processing of personal information pursuant to Article 13 of [Italian] Legislative Decree No. 196/2003.
1. The personal information collected will be processed pursuant to Article 4 of the above Legislative Decree by means of automated filing in Apo Scaligera soc. coop.’s computer system, for the purposes associated with the activities on website www.aposcaligera.it and with the Services offered, and also for purposes related to sales, advertising and marketing and the related services offered. Moreover, the information will be collected and processed in order to:
- provide assistance to use the Services and in general, to manage the Services on website www.aposcaligera.it;
- send information on how to use the Services visitors have registered for;
- send advertising concerning new initiatives by Apo Scaligera soc. coop;
- process studies and statistical & market research only after analyzing the entire – and never the individual – data;
- send out interactive advertising.
2. The subsequent cancellation of consent to processing pursuant to the previous paragraph (1) will cancel the request for registration for the services or cancel the registration for Services on website www.aposcaligera.it.
3. Personal information must be provided to use the different Services provided by website www.aposcaligera.it. Registration is free but is dependent on obtaining the information and accepting the general terms and conditions of contract. Apo Scaligera soc. coop. reserves the right to cancel the registration and interrupt the supply of Services if the information obtained is not true.
4. The personal information provided may be solely disclosed to:
- affiliates or subsidiaries belonging to our group;
- government agencies or private entities, in order to fulfil obligations envisaged by the law.
5. Article 7 of Leg. Decree No. 196/2003 grants you certain rights in relation to the processing of your personal information, including:
- the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence of personal information concerning you;
- the right to ensure the information is updated, corrected or integrated, and that it is cancelled, transformed into anonymous format or blocked in the event it is processed in violation with the law;
- the right to oppose to the processing – even if it conforms with the above purposes – solely for legitimate reasons;
- the right to oppose to the processing of your information for purposes involving sending out advertising, or performing market research or publicity.
6. The Data Controller is Apo Scaligera soc. coop. The Data Supervisor pursuant to Leg. Decree No. 196/2003 is the data supervisor for Apo Scaligera soc. coop. For all communication, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write (by recorded delivery letter) to a Apo Scaligera soc. coop., Loc. Ponte Rosso, 37059 Santa Maria di Zevio – Verona, Italy.