Strawberry brand of Apo Scaligera is Diva
Diva is the company brand under which Apo Scaligera reunite all the first quality production and, soon, also the high range which will be proposed in a new packaging for fruits and vegetables. Born in 1997, Apo Scaligera is one of the greatest Veneto companies in fresh fruits & vegetables production, innovative synthesis among traditional farmers and a young and dynamic management. The strawberry will be one of the characters presented in the new packaging with a production of 5.500 tons, aimed for the 60% on the Italian market and for the remaining 40% on export. Market strategy for 2015 counts on a more direct and organized relation with large retailers to guarantee continuity in products selling and a 360° customer approach. “Diva branded products – explains Gianluca Bellini, trade manager – represents the 70-80% of total production of Apo Scaligera, all characterized by nice packagings and high quality level”.